Have Questions? WhatsApp Us
Genuine Product Guarantee
Authorised dealer of brands we offer
We know our products
Hassle free 7 day returns
Free shipping over AED 199
Moza Air 3-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
(*) Discount is applicable for orders below 1000 AED only.
MOZA Air 3-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer can stabilize your mirrorless or DSLR camera for smooth, professional-looking footage. Since the Air can be used in either one or two-handed configurations, supporting setups that approach the 7.1-pound payload capacity won't sacrifice usability. The built-in handgrip control offers directional control and mode selection at your fingertips. Other control options include using the free smartphone app or the separately available Wireless Thumb Controller. The Thumb Controller is especially useful in the two-handed configuration. Auto-tuning can be done through the app to ensure optimal performance. The MOZA Air itself and the included batteries, charger, cables, and accessories all fit in the included hard carry case for convenient storage and transport.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Dual handle for capturing stable handheld shots
- MOZA Assistant app allows you to create smooth, dynamic time-lapse video on your smartphone or tablet
- Humanized interval and duration settings
- Can adapt to your specific shooting scenario with two handheld modes
- Can be mounted onto a tripod, slider, jib, crane, or anything else via the 1/4"-20 screw hole at the bottom
- Slip-ring technology employed in the motors allows the gimbal to rotate 360° on yaw, tilt, and roll axis settings, allowing for better camera movement
- "Inception" mode lets you use the full 360° of the roll axis for creative camera moves
- Sport Gear mode tunes the motors for following faster-moving subjects
- Handgrip houses three lithium batteries with 2000mAh capacity that offers a standby time of 12 hours
- Yaw-follow, pitch-follow, yaw-pitch follow, roll-follow, and all-lock operation modes
- Auto-center shooting mode minimizes the need for frequent adjustments
I cannot upload the theme to my Shopify store / Shopify alerts that the file is too big to upload, what is the problem?
Please make sure that you follow below steps:
1/ Download the package from themeforest.net (the file is in zip format)
2/ Extract the file you've just downloaded.
3/ Find this file: shopbe-1.0.0-sections-ready.zip in the folder Shopbe Sections Ready 1.0.0, then you just need to upload shopbe-1.0.0-sections-ready.zip file to your Shopify store.